Welcome to The EYMaths Shop
Essential Resources to Bring Your Maths Teaching to Life!
NEW: Teaching and Assessing Number Bonds to 5 and 10
A set of 10 exciting and instantly downloadable cards full of meaningful and engaging ways of teaching 'automatic recall of number bonds to 5 and 10, early addition and subtraction and doubling'
Contexts for learning include:
- Target games
- Organising resources
See below for samples.
Resources for Teaching Before, Then and Now'
‘Before, Then and Now’ 'Cookie' Subitising, Addition and Subtraction Game Cards
Teaches problem solving using subitising, addition and subtraction
Perfect for children who have a basic understanding of subitising and are ready to take the next step and use this to problem solve using the 'Before, Then and Now' 'Missing Box' to develop their early addition and subtraction
Fun, interactive and can be replicated using real-life resources to play at home and in your setting!
Instantly Downloadable Resources
Teaching Maths Outdoors
Instantly downloadable activity cards to help you teach ALL of these areas of Maths outdoors:
Sorting and classifying
5 and 10 frames
See below for samples.
- 5 'Conker Maths' planning cards with activities you and your children will LOVE
- 3 sheets of 'conker' subitising cards to print off - brilliant for developing early 'number sense' mastery
- 'Conker song' sheet
Cost: £5.00Buy Now
Sample Planning Card
Teaching 'Capacity' and 'Number Sense'
Includes 3 Sets of Conker 'Subitising' Cards
Yours to print off and keep - brilliant for teaching early number sense
Simple Idea For Using Well-Known Songs to Teach Number Sense
Giant A1 Laminated Calendar
AI Laminated Class Calendar
To accompany the 'Teaching Time' Webinar*
- Our best-selling A1 class write-on/wipe-off calendar
- Children LOVE to add important events to the calendar and then cross off the 'sleeps' until they happen!
- Actively supports children's progress in developing and applying number sense and their understanding of the passing of time in a highly motivating and engaging way
- Thick laminate coating to prevent staining when used and cleaned frequently
Cost: Only £28.80 (including P&P within the UK)
*EYMaths 'Time' Webinar: Included in the IMPACT library: 'IMPACT' members receive UNLIMITED access to over 20 EYMaths webinars to support high-quality planning and provision on all aspects of teaching Early Years Maths
Find out more about our no tie-in IMPACT membership here
Planing Support Document: English National Curriculum (5-11 years)
- Enables practitioners to easily view the progression of each area of Maths from Year 1-Year 6 on a single page
- Single and double page spreads for each year group and Key Stage showing all objectives on one easy-to-view sheet
- Includes the 'Curriculum Aims' (typically left out of the planning process) to ensure planning meets the legal requirements of the curriculum
Cost: £10.00 (including P&P within the UK)
When purchasing 5 or more copies, this price is discounted to £7.00
Please email us here and state how many copies you would like. Multiple orders need to be paid by invoice.